Simon Lejeune
Word of the day #1 Hello guys ! Today I'm introducing you my new video, the first episode of " Word of the day ", which is dedicated to those who learn French ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcUGGdeApi0&feature=youtu.be I hope that this video will help french learners and don't forget to subscribe and to share if you liked it ! You can also let me know what you think about my video and what I should do/improve. Thanks a lot !
Hi Yaphets :) Of course, I never pretend to have a perfect English accent, I think one has to masterize quite well the language to sound like a native. Yeah of course, this word might seem very basic but I think it may be useful though, for example a friend of mine who is advanced in French told me that it has been useful for him for he wasn't sure about the pronounciation and he has always thought the pronounciation of both froms was the same. Thanks a lot for your comment, I hope you enjoyed this one though. :) Un grand merci, j'espère que je pourrais t'aider avec ton français :)
that was a good one , but not a great one, the French accent was evident and noticeable in ur speech, specially when pronouncing "th" sounds as in "the". but the idea is great, at least for me who is just learning French though i already know basic French. tput de facon, j'admire votre courage pour enregister ce video sur youtube, et bon courage... :)