Irina
my mood You know... Today I was thinking about the most effective ways to lift my mood. And as for me it turned to be a nice walk around a beautiful park and delicious dinner)) What about you guys? How do you lift your mood? What is your secret recipe? ;)

My mood

You know... Today I was thinking about the most effective ways to lift my mood. And As for me, it turned to be a nice walk around a beautiful park and delicious dinner))
What about you guys? How do you lift your mood? What is your secret recipe? ;)

[<em>Good job.  For me, it's a nice walk, or sitting down to a good, classic movie.</em>]

my mood

You know... Today I was thinking about the most effective ways to lift my mood. And as for me it turned to be a nice walk around (in) a beautiful park and a delicious dinner))
What about you guys? How do you lift (brighten) your mood? What is your secret recipe? ;)

Nutella :P
Hi, below is the small list of tools, which make my mood better: *Mental activity: positive thinking, affirmations, gratitude, visualization, meditation; *Physical activity: running, bicycling, gym, contrast showers, good sleep; *Social activity: datings, meetings, trainings. Have a nice day!
Yeah now I gotcha but... You would want to make the shifting mood process a little slower because if you do it too quickly it couldn't be effective. That's actually what the book I read recommended but you could what it's comfortable to you. In addition to that you could try meditation which is, hands down, the best way to control your emotions.