Gianluca
New class Hi everybody, It's been a long time since I've written something here. In May I finished my B2 level course and now I'm attening a new class:C1 level. At the end of this class I would like to speak English not fluenty but with high accurancy. The teacher is an American guy that is always correcting you if your pronunciation is wrong and I like it. By the way, C1 level is a little bit hard and I hope to learn a lot of new words and phrasal verbs (I can't bother them).

New class

Hi everybody,
It's been a long time since I've written something here. In May I finished my B2 level course and now I'm attening a new class:C1 level. At the end of this class I would like to speak English - not fluently, but with high accurancy. My teacher is an American guy that is always correcting you if your pronunciation is wrong and I like it. By the way, C1 level is a little bit hard and I hope to learn a lot of new words and phrasal verbs (I can't bother with them).

[<em>Nice job.</em>]

New class

Hi everybody,
It's been a long time since I wrote something here. In May, I finished my B2 level course and now I'm attening a new class:C1 level. At the end of this class I would like to speak English not only fluently but also with high accurancy. The teacher is an American guy, who always corrects you if your pronunciation is wrong and I like it. By the way, C1 level is a little bit harder and I hope to learn a lot of new words and phrasal verbs (I can't bother them).