magali
Writings Hola!! Alguien puede corregirme? Soy nueva en esto!! Gracias! It was only a dram The last week I have an awful dream. I was going to the supermarket wearing my old pajamas, and suddenly, a dog run over the street and barked me. When I come back to home, I saw my boss shocked in front of me. He asked me if I´m crazy. So, I start to running along the street, and I fell. When I could stand, I saw the dog and my boss Alejandro, together, walking towards me. In this moment, I remembered that it Alejandro´s dog, and I felt too embarrassed about the situation. I just want it to be only a dream, while I was crying. Then I got up too frightened, and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. In this moment, my mobile start ringing. It was a text for my boyfriend, he said me have a good weekend. Women are indecisive If you ask me, men are indecisive as well. But, women are more explicit in yours actions, and tell every time yours problems or indecisions. We think more around the decisions, and need advices about all questions. We are not always indecisive, just when we have a lot of choices. We always want to choose for the better option. But, is the same problem in case of men. For example, a woman has six shoes and a man two, the decision for the man is easier. In the most cases of life is the same, but is true that women be cautions and careful. One woman has to need the advice about her friends, her couple and her family. But, a man only thinks in his benefices and don’t ask anything. But, it isn´t be decisive, is selfish. I love weekends I love my weekends because it´s time to relax my body and don´t think in study. Every weekend I go to dance whit my friends and we go to funny parties. If the day is sunny, we might go to the plaza Serrano to look clothes and have a tea or coffee. If it´s raining I like to watching TV or series and reading novels. However, I love weekends to clean up my house too. I suit my furniture and wash my laundry. Weekends are the days in the week when I break my diet! I can eat chocolate, bread and drink soda, and this is a good notice. So, I don´t cook, I call the food delivery and enjoy the meal whit my friends and my dog. I love weekends!
1

It was only a dream
The last week I had an awful dream. I was going to the supermarket wearing my old pajamas, and suddenly, a dog ran over across the street/ran up to me and barked at me. When I came back to home, I saw my boss shocked in front of me. He asked me if I´m crazy. So, I start to running/start to run along (down) the street, and I fall. When I could stand up, I saw the dog and my boss, Alejandro, together, walking towards me. In (at) this moment, I remembered that it was Alejandro´s dog, and I felt too embarrassed about the situation. I just wanted it to be only a dream, while I was crying.
Then I got up too frightened, and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. In (at) this moment, my mobile phone started ringing. It was a text from my boyfriend, he said me have wished me a good weekend.