crissy
हिन्दी Learn hindi, help I'm stuck! I've been learning hindi for a quite a while now, and now that I studied all the basic stuff... I am stuck! I hope someone can recommend me some materials to study, books, sites etc... I need good material to go on.! धन्यवाद
Hindi is very rich language, very few languages have rythem, and hindi sanskrit have it, so if you want to hindi, hummm i would suggest you to stay in india :D best for language, their you can have teachers who would do it happilley,and then you can go for sanskrit,and so on, interesting thing is here we have more then 14 languages and more then 200 dilects, would increase your skills :) , so come .
You can read some Hindi childrens magazines like Champak (Hindi edition) of Delhi Press. Its really helpful to me to learn English (English edition). or reply with your taste for books I can suggest. I also want to speak fluent in English & someone suggest me to speak in English for that, here in my town there is no hope for the same, so i'm searching persons with whom i can do voice chat. We can chat with each other. If you found helpful to you to learn Hindi contact me. my email id is [email protected]