Génesis Noémi
i slept between two strange men. i have to travel from my town to the city where i´m studing, yester a needed to go to party because friends of my mom invited us, THE PARTY WAS GOING TO BE AMAZING or that is what i thought, however, i was in my home town, awwwww my hometown, a beaty town with sunsets reddened i had to transship of one taxi to another one 3 times. The last one was going to take between one hour to one hour and a half before to arrive on the last station and i decided to sleep, i didn´t notice that i fat man was sit on the right side of the taxi and than another guy with the same complexion sit next to me in te left side, i forgot my jacked and when we passes near to the volcano i was freezing and i don´t remember how but i engrade one of that guys and the order engraces me, when we wake up it was so funny because we were so grieved. Finally i arrived to the party and i was a complete disaster, first the sound burned, amoke started coming out then a kid, make fell a horn in the cake (i hace the pic, you must see it) and in the top the cartel which said "OUR GOLD WEDDING" fell down. My brother couldn´t withstand laughter.