Camila
Today Hi, this my first entry here.I'm Camila and I'm 28 years old. I'm trying to learn English because I'll do the TOELF test this December. Actually, I'm a Phd Student in Law. I'm a young teacher and I really need the foreing language (English) in order to get a degree of Phd's program. In addition to, I want to tell you that I love write and read. I'm literature lover! I love sing too, and go out with my friends to dance the fridays at night, here in my city: Bogotá (Colombia). Bogotá is a beautiful place. Maybe, you've heard horrible things about It and its violence, but is not entirely true. Colombia, in general, is a good place to live and visit. Also, you can try it in your next travel. I'm sure that you never regret it. You'll enjoy its music, people and culture. So, It is an official invitation! I'll use this place for tell you more about my country, or myself. Bye, and thanks for the help. I hope help you too. Camila

Today

Hi, this my first entry here. I'm Camila and I'm 28 years old. I'm trying to learn English because I'll do (be taking) the TOELF test this December. Actually, I'm a Phd Student in Law. I'm a young teacher and I really need the to know a foreign language (English) in order to get a PhD degree of Phd's program. In addition to this, I want to tell you that I love to write and read. I'm a literature lover! I love singing too, and going out with my friends to dance the fridays at night on Friday nights, here in my city, Bogotá (Colombia).

Bogotá is a beautiful place. Maybe, you've heard horrible things about it and about its violence, but it is not entirely true. Colombia, in general, is a good place to live and visit. Also, you can try it in your visiting it the next time you travel. I'm sure that you will never regret it. You'll enjoy its music, people and culture. So, it is an official invitation!

I'll use this place for telling you more about my country, or myself.

Bye, and thanks for the help. I hope I will be able to help you too.

Camila