Ashley
no title hi, well I met a bad guy on italki yesterday.First, he added my skype in the name of learning language each other. But it became a little strange when we began to talk. He said something strange, which made me uneasy. Finally, I finished our communication. What I want to emphasis is the respect.We have the same goal on italki and want to be language partners sincerely. If you have some other disgusting thoughts, then I think you should find someone else, not me. Here's a healthy space for us to learn from each other. That's all.
1

nNo tTitle

hHi, well,  I met a bad guy on italki yesterday.  First, he added my sSkype in the name with the purpose of learning languages with each other. But it became a little strange when we began to talk. He said something strange, which made me uneasy. Finally, I finished our communication. What I want to emphasis emphasize is the respect.  We have the same goal on italki and sincerely want to be language partners sincerely. If you have some other disgusting thoughts, then I think you should find someone else, not me. Here's a healthy space for us to learn from each other. That's all.

----

I am sorry to hear of your experience.  Unfortunately, the same story is told repeatedly on Italki, and indeed on all other online forums.  I hope the experience will not deter you from talking with other men on Italki.

You might consider reporting this person to Italki.  Here's how:

http://support.italki.com/entries/21763715-How-do-I-report-a-user-for-misconduct-

Hi Cherry, please report this person to italki so that they can warn him or remove his account.