michelle
I am beginning of myself business Over the past one month, I have seen some pitchers on my Wechat that is some beautiful shoes and closes from my friend. So I ask her could I put there pitchers on my friend cycle in Wechat. She agree with my mind. One day , a friend ask me how she buy the shoes, I am so exciting ,this is my first order. I give her cheaper price for her support. After that I received a few of orders that is from my friends whom introduce their friend to buy my shoes. Thanks my friends, I am going to do it for ever.

Original:

I am beginning of myself business

Over the past one month, I have seen some pitchers on my Wechat that is some beautiful shoes and closes from my friend. So I ask her could I put there pitchers on my friend cycle in Wechat. She agree with my mind.

One day , a friend ask me how she buy the shoes, I am so exciting ,this is my first order. I give her cheaper price for her support. After that I received a few of orders that is from my friends whom introduce their friend to buy my shoes.

Thanks my friends, I am going to do it for ever.

Changed:

I am beginning my own  business.

Over the past one month, I have seen some pictures on my Wechat of  some beautiful shoes and clothes from my friend. So I asked her if I could  put these pictures on<em> my friend cycle</em> in Wechat. She agreed with me.

One day , a friend asked me how she could buy the shoes, I was so excited,this is my first order. I gave her a cheaper price for her support. After that I received a few of orders that is from my friends who introduce influenced their friend to buy my shoes.

Notes:

Over the past one month - I have left this unchanged. I would probably write "Over the past month", but I have seen English authors use your phrasing, but I don't think that it is common.

I am so exciting  - this means that you excite others. You meant to say that you were excited.

I was so excited,this is my first order - After I changed your text to this form, I could have changed this sentence to "I was so excited as it was my first order".

<em>my friend cycle in Wechat</em> - I don't use Wechat so I am not sure if this phrase is correct or not, it sounds incorrect but I am not sure.

You have some issues with deciding what tense to use - past, present , future. The problem with English is that so many of our verbs are irregular. Spanish is a lot simpler !

Our young English speaking children often make the same mistake, they apply -ed  which in a perfect world would make the very past tense. However, there are so many irregular ones. Don't be too worried about

this as you just have to learn them by repetition. Even adult English speakers commit this type of error.

I am beginning of my own business

Over The past one month(or "Last month"), I have found some pitchers on my Wechat that has some beautiful shoes and clothes from my friend had given. So I asked her to put there pitchers on my friend cycle in Wechat. She agreed with my idea(or "opinion").

One day , the other friend asked me how to buy the shoes, I was so excited. This is my first order to take. I gave her at cheaper price to support her. After that I received a few of orders that is from some people who was introduced the shoes on my Wechat to by my friednds(some people whom my friends introduced the shoes on my Wechat).

Thanks my friends, I am going to do it forever.