Jose Luis Martinez
Working overseas Last summer I took the opportunity to spend some time overseas in a temporary job. I have always wished to have that experience so I could not turn it down. To my surprise, the experience was far more rewarding than I had expected. Firstly, I thought that the language was going to suppose some kind of barrier in terms of communicating and establishing a good rapport. The fact was that, instead of being an issue, it became one of the things I learnt most. Having studied English during many years, going to England helped me to improve by leaps and bounds my command in English. Secondly, I learnt how to deal with the bureaucracy that involves working in a foreign country. Despite the fact that it may seem it is not vital, the thing is that there is a lot of paperwork to do beforehand. It would be advisable to prepare it in advance so that you do not stumble upon any trouble once you are there. On the whole, I definitely had a great time and I find that anyone, in one way or another, would make the most of an experience like this. That is why, without any shadow of a doubt, I would strongly recommend it to anyone.
1

Working overseas

Last summer I took the opportunity to spend some time overseas in a temporary job. I have always wished to have that experience so I could not turn it down. To my surprise, the experience was far more rewarding than I had expected.

Firstly, I thought that the language was going to present some kind of barrier in terms of communicating and establishing a good rapport. The fact was that, instead of being an issue, it became one of the things I learnt most. Having studied English for many years, going to England helped me to improvemy command of English by leaps and bounds  

Secondly, I learnt how to deal with the bureaucracy that is involved when working in a foreign country. Despite the fact that it may seem it is not vital, the thing is that there is a lot of paperwork to do beforehand. It would be advisable to prepare it in advance so that you do not stumble upon any trouble once you are there.

On the whole, I definitely had a great time and I find that anyone, in one way or another, would make the most of an experience like this. That is why, without any  doubt, I would strongly recommend it to anyone.