Elena
My story about learning English ( continuation) Perceptoin of the scale of "the disaster" came in the morning only...I was crazy about Blur...I wanted to listenning their music all time, understand mean,sing it...And the began...it was learned Boys and Girls, Stereotypes, No Distance left to run...Beetlebum has been learning...At the same time, I has been "eating" everthing that I find about them on the NET: video, publication on websites, articles...and in English too... Amazed by the magnitude of the mentioned problems in songs such young at that time musicians. Like all of you have interest in everything that is connected with their creativity, life. I want to plunge to experience and soak up this atmosphere which was to create works wich after 20 years is able to excite people... It is amazing...and magical...but magical always want to touch a litlle bit... Well: in the near future trip to London, to see the place where it all began, and may be(yet imegine) to explore and share, how enriched my life their creativity...what qualitative changes coused...as expanded my boundaries. Because now I like to learn English and it means that there is an opportunity to learn and make more thah I could before. The way is clear: Knowledge of morals what is people first try to learn his language.( Pythagoras Samosky). The opportunity will came itself if the dream from the heart. My opportunity was accidentally seen on the news about Christmas educational trip to London. After all dreams should come true?)