simone
Autumn The Po Delta autumnal climate is rather typical in this area. The wetlands favor a traditional phenomena in the Pianura Padana: the fog. In these years fortunately is less cyclic, so in the lovely days is possible appreciate the typical rural landscape of the Po Delta. If you didn’t know the Polesine environment, you would face a sense of bafflement: the wide flat space, which sometimes hardly stands a house or a small town on the horizon and in the late summer they enlarged after the crop of corn, soy and wheat. Along roadsides, is easy to see kestrels and buzzards laid on poplars, while on the river bank and channel, herons and egrets are waiting for fishing some small fish. Salicornia Veneta is characteristic in this period, it is on the edge of the lagoons where the salinity of the soil is over 1%, in the months of October and November changes its color and becomes an intense red. In Autumn, in some wetlands in the Sacca di Scardovari, Oasis Cà Mello, in the lagoon of Caleri are definitely a great natural sight to see.

Autumn

The Po Delta autumnal climate is rather typical in this area. The wetlands favor a traditional regular phenomenon in the Pianura Padana: the fog. In these years Lately it has been fortunately is less cyclic, fortunately, so in during the lovely days it's possible  to experience and appreciate the typical rural landscape of the Po Delta. If you weren't familiar with didn’t know the Polesine environment, you would be a bit baffled; face a sense of bafflement: the wide flat space, in which you sometimes see hardly stands a house or a small town on the horizon and in the late summer they it enlarged  abundant with after the crops of corn, soya and wheat. Along the roadsides, it's easy to see kestrels and buzzards laid perched on the poplars, while on the river bank and channel, herons and egrets are waiting to catch  for fishing some small fish. <em>Salicornia veneta</em> is characteristic in this period, it is found on the edge of the lagoons where the salinity of the soil is over 1%, in the months of October and November it changes its color and becomes an intense red. In autumn, in some wetlands in the Sacca di Scardovari, Oasis Cà Mello, and in the lagoon of Caleri they are definitely a great natural sight to see.

Great writing!

Autumn

The Po Delta autumnal climate is rather typical in this area. The wetlands favor a traditional phenomena (?) in the Pianura Padana: the fog. In these years fortunately it is less cyclic (?), so in the lovely days it  is possible to appreciate the typical rural landscape of the Po Delta. If you didn’t know the Polesine environment, you would face a sense of bafflement (Or: you would be amazed): the wide flat spaces, which sometimes hardly stands a with few houses and hardly a small town on the horizon. In the late summer they enlarged the area after the planting a crop of corn, soy and wheat. Along roadsides, it is easy to see kestrels and buzzards laid perched on poplars, while on the riverbank and channel, herons and egrets are waiting for fishing some to catch small fish. Salicornia Veneta is characteristic in this period is like this in the fall.  It is on the edge of the lagoons where the salinity of the soil is over 1%. In the months of October and November it changes its color and becomes an intense red. In Autumn, in some wetlands in the around Sacca di Scardovari, Oasis Cà Mello, and in the lagoon of Caleri there are definitely a great many/number of natural sights to see.

Posso vedere ci sia amore the bellezza del mondo naturale. Questa è il posto dove tu abiti? Io abito i vicino The Zurich Bog a Newark, New York. https://www.google.com/search?q=Zurich+Bog+Images,+Newark+New+York&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=1JAqVO2yLtH_sAS6wIKgBg&ved=0CCIQsAQ&biw=980&bih=738