jenny xu
Don't wasting the foods In my childhood, I like to eat so much foods. But I have a habit that I never eat the food up, just like to taste all of it. when my mother saw this, she felt bad for me. She told me that all the food was the farmers' hard work, we could not waste it. To thought of this, I felt so guilt for my bad behavior, and decided to eat up the food. Wasting the food should be blamed, especially in big city, people like to waste the food, who just eat small portion in order to keep thin. Now, the government has advocated people to clean plate. This action is welcomed by the people. More and more people have realized that could not waste the foods.

Don't wasting the waste foods [1]

In During my childhood, I liked to eat so much foods. But I have had a habit that I of never eat the food up finishing my food, I just liked to taste all of it. wWhen my mother saw this, she felt bad for me [2]. She told me that all the food was the farmers' hard work, so we could not waste it. To At the thought of this, I felt so guilty for my bad behavior, and decided to eat up finish the food. Wasting the food should be blamed considered bad,. eEspecially in big city cities people like to waste the food, who they just eat small portion in order to keep thin. Now, the government has advocated people to clean plate. This action is welcomed by the people. More and more people have realized that could one should not waste the foods.

[1] The word "food" is a uncountable noun, so you don't need to make it plural. There is a good list of uncountable nouns here: https://www.englishclub.com/vocabulary/nouns-uncountable-list.htm

[2] I think you mean your mother did not approve of what you did.

Don't worry, you have written quite well. I understand most of it easily.

nice! waste food is a bad habit! your mother was right and tell you to do the true.. take as much as you need of food