myrisingsun
Key People Who Inspired me. 1. My Parents. I live without the father. My mother, grandfather and grandmother had played key role for me. They helped me to be himself. They gave me strengths and inspired me for study, for work and for successful life. 2. One my Boss, who give me wide vision in work, helped me understanding other people at work and make first steps in career. He explained me the main matter in my profession. 3. My girlfriend. She helping me to be more principled, and disagreed with my weaknesses. It inspired me not stop before difficulties and work on myself. 4. My friend, who always tell me about my problems and weakness sides. it give me direct way for improving work at myself. Now, i work with younger employees. I try be not boss for them, but i try be a leader and teacher for them. And understand them problems, vision and expectation. I hope, that i really to be a important person, who really was helping them.

Key People Who Inspired me.

1. My Parents. I live without my father. My mother, grandfather and grandmother had played key role for me. They helped me to be myself. They gave me strength and inspired me for study, to work and for successful life.

2. My Boss, who give me widen my vision at work, helped me understand other people at work and make first steps in my career. He explained the main matter in my profession.

3. My girlfriend. She helps me to be more principled and disagrees with my weaknesses. It inspired me not stop before difficulties and work on myself.

4. My friend, who always tells me about my problems and weaknesses. it gives me direct way for improving work at myself.

Now, I work with younger employees. I try not to be a boss for them, but i try be a leader and teacher for them. By understandibg their problems, visions and expectations. I hope that I become an important person, who really helps them.

Key People Who Inspired Me.

1. My Parents. I live without the a father. My mother, grandfather and grandmother had played key roles in my life. for me. They helped me to be myself himself. They gave me strengths and inspired me for to study, for work and for to have a successful life.

2. One My boss, who give gave me wide vision in at work, helped me to understanding other people at work and make take my first steps in my career. He explained to me the basics  main matter in my profession.

3. My girlfriend. She helped ing me to be more principled, and disagreed with my weaknesses. It inspired me not to quit when faced with stop before difficulties and work on myself.

4. My friend, who always tells me about my problems and weaknesses sides. This has helped me to improve myself.it give me direct way for improving work at myself.

Now, I work with younger employees. I try be not to be their boss for them, but I try to be a leader and teacher for them. And I understand them their problems, visions and expectations. I hope, that I really to will be a an important person in their lives, someone who really helped  was helping them.