andrea
My last (but not the least) vacation My last vacation was a long trip across Croatia and Bosnia Herzegovina. I travelled from 5th August until 24th August. My friends and I (we were 5 altogether) travelled by riding our motorbikes for 12 days and saw a lot of places: towns, mountains and really fantastic roads. These countries are very close to Italy, they are on the other side of the Adriatic sea, but they are also very far from the point of view of traditions and way of living (Lifestyle). Especially Bosnia Herzegovina, where I had never been before. Infact the small Croatian villages, like Rovinj and Sibenik, are really similar to Italian places, maybe due to the influence, during the various ages, of the Romans and the Republic of Venice. I visited also wonderful town like Split and Dubrovnik, and the Romans’ style is obviously clear in historical centres. The scenery was similar to Italian towns. Bosnia Herzegovina is a bit different, with Sarajevo and Mostar, so famous due to the recent infamous war, with a muslim influence in traditions and habits and a landscape very similar to Italian places but with an important difference: there are a lot of mosquees instead a lot of churches. We rode our motorbikes for over two thousand kilometer, on congested roads along the coast and islands and passing trought wonderful parks, with only silence around us. We made also a little trekking in Plitvice Park, in Croatia, and we saw wonderful falls and lakes with gorgeous green forests. Everywhere we felt at home, without worries. Only at the departure to Italy we were scared by a big storm with strong winds and we had some problems queuing up at the harbor under the rain. At the end, we agreed that we needed another trip in the West Balkans
Thanks Zaynah. these Cauntries are really Nice! I'm still learning English, And I know I make many mistakes too! Andrea

My last (but not the least) vacation

My last vacation was a long trip across Croatia and Bosnia Herzegovina. I travelled from 5th August until 24th August. My friends and I (we were 5 altogether) travelled by riding our motorbikes for 12 days and saw a lot of places: towns, mountains and really fantastic roads.
These countries are very close to Italy, they are on the other side of the Adriatic sea, but they are also very far from the point of view of traditions and way of living (Lifestyle). Especially Bosnia Herzegovina, where I had never been before.
Infact the small Croatian villages, like Rovinj and Sibenik, are really similar to Italian places, maybe due to the influence, during the various ages, of the Romans and the Republic of Venice. I visited also wonderful town like Split and Dubrovnik, and the Romans’ style is obviously clear in historical centres. The scenery was similar to Italian towns.
Bosnia Herzegovina is a bit different, with Sarajevo and Mostar, so famous due to the recent infamous war, with a Muslim influence in traditions and habits and a landscape very similar to Italian places but with an important difference: there are a lot of mosquees instead a lot of churches.
We rode our motorbikes for over two thousand kilometers, on congested roads along the coast and islands and passing trought wonderful parks, with only silence around us.
We made also a little trekking in Plitvice Park, in Croatia, and we saw wonderful falls and lakes with gorgeous green forests.
Everywhere we felt at home, without worries. Only at the departure to Italy we were scared by a big storm with strong winds and we had some problems queuing up at the harbor under the rain.
At the end, we agreed that we needed another trip in the West Balkans.

Very interesting post. I would like to travel to those countries. If I could make a small correction it would be to spell "Mosque" with only one "e" at the end and to put an "s" on the end of "two thousand kilometers". Other than that your written English is very advanced, you must have been learning for a very long time.