Damon
Introduce: The Local People Of Nanjing To be honest after I had lived in Nanjing for four years, I think the local people of Nanjing who are very enthusiasm friendly and kindness. In past Nanjing people had through a lot of hardships and difficulties. After all those things they became a same concept that is working together will help us overcome many difficulties. On the other hand the people like speaking loudly, I hope you wouldn't mind that impolite manner, Chinese always seem to be speaking loudly, please forgive us, bucause we are all lack of safety feeling in mind. Especially the local people of Nanjing, after the World War Two and after the Nanjing Masscare they had lost many things and they don't want to lose again, so they need peace and they need friendly talk with others, so they are all liking speaking loudly. In the end, I really want to tell you that the people they usually like to help others who come from other provinces and other country. And if come to NanJing and you need to get some help or hand, just say out! There will many be friendly people who would help you everywhere and every time . Hoping everybody who come to China will have a happy journey! Good luck! Damon.
I am correcting your entries and giving you some suggestions also. I don't know if you find them useful or not. Let me know about your opinion.

Introduction: The Local People Of Nanjing

(The sentence - After I had lived in Nanjing for four years, to be honest, I think..... is also okay.) Having lived in Nanjing for four years, to be honest, I think the local people of Nanjing who are very enthusiastic, friendly and kind.(1) kindness. In the past Nanjing people had gone (2)  through a lot of hardships and difficulties. After all those hardships, things they all bear the same thought/feeling became a same concept that is working together only will help us/them overcome many difficulties.

On the other hand, the people in Nanjing like speaking loudly. I hope you wouldn't mind that. impolite manner, In fact, all Chinese people always seem to be speaking loudly. Please excuse us for the same. forgive us, This is so because bucause we are all lack of safety the feeling of security in mind. (3) Especially, the local people of Nanjing had lost many things after the in World War II and Two and after the Nanjing massacre Masscare they and they don't want to lose anything again. They need peace and they need friendly talk relations with others. So, they are all like (4) liking speaking loudly.

In the end, I really want to tell you that these people they usually like to help others who come from other provinces and or other countries. And If you ever happen to come to NanJing and you need to get some any kind of help or hand, just say out! There will be many friendly people who would help you everywhere and every time . anywhere and anytime.

I hope everyone Hoping everybody who comes to China will have a happy journey! Good luck!
Damon.

Suggestions:

(1) Kind and kindness: Kindness is a noun and kind is an adjective. 'People are kind' is correct while "people are kindness' is wrong. If you want to use the word kindness, you can say 'People in Nanjing are gifted with kindness' or 'People in Nanjing have kindness''. To keep it simple and more natural, 'People are kind' is much better.

Same is the case with 'enthusiasm' and 'enthusiastic.' Enthusiasm is a noun and enthusiastic is an adjective.

(2) People had gone through..... This is past perfect tense. It is used to describe any action that was completed at some point in the past. You can read more about that here:

http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/pastperfect.html

(3) We all lack the feeling of security ( in mind.) Here the words "in mind" are superfluous (not necessary) as all the feelings originate in our minds. No need to say "in mind." e.g. I had a strong feeling of insecurity. (and not I had a strong feeling of insecurity in mind.)

(4) They all like speaking loudly. Your setence is "They are liking speaking...." is not correct. Some verbs are not used with continuous tenses. e.g.

I love you. (and not I am loving you.) 

I hate you. ( and not I am hating you.)

I like you. (and not I am liking you.) You can read more about it here:

https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verbs-m_vmwct_1.htm ;