Sagar
I have to learn English My friend is comfortable to writing and talking in English. I was read his article and i feel that wow he is too good in English. In this moment i remember that i cant write any notebook without mistake.Really i'm worried about my English writing skills.By the way in this moment i told my friend i would like to learn English form you he told me that okay no problem man at first you try something to write properly if you feel that you need my help just knock me i will help you anytime.
1

Suggested corrections:

I have to learn English

My friend is comfortable to with writing and talking in English. I was have read his article and I feel that wow he is too good in English. In At this moment I have just remembered that I can't write any notebook entries without mistakes. Really, I'm worried about my English writing skills. By the way, in this the moment I told my friend I would like to learn English from you him, he told me that okay it's no problem. man "At first, you try something to write something properly. If you feel that you need my help, just knock (write/call/contact) me. I will help you anytime.