Roman
The most exciting experience in my life Actually, I am trying to live an interesting life (at least I hope so). I hate to be alone and do nothing, like traveling, restaurants, meetings with friends. And I believe that if two years ago I was asked about the most exciting experience in my life, I would describe for hours stories about parties, traveling and hangovers. But now I’m going to narrate about what made me more stay-at-home guy (and I’ve already mentioned that hate this) and enjoy it. 18 months ago I became a father, and my life changed crucially. Now I can’t to dash off to friends at any time of the day. It’s rather difficult to visit a restaurant. And I understood that even shopping could be perceived as an important event. But on the other hand I have everyday non-stop communication with a person who make me smile, happy, be proud of myself. I spend my evenings and weekends speaking fictional language, reading stupid poems and fairy tales (I have never thought about their meaning before) and singing lullabies, though I know that I’m not really a good singer and my wife has to suffer a bit :). Nevertheless all these odd activities make me totally happy. Possibly my days became identical, but at the same time, I constantly find something new in my daughter again and again. And I hope that for her it’s also a big pleasure to deal with me.