Cinzia
Life is hard ! Sometimes life is harder than usual. Or maybe it's the same, and I have less energy to do my daily works.I would need a whole month on a deserted island, alone. I could take some books, but it is better don't get distracted by them. I have to think about my life and the woman I'm becoming. Where is the optimist girl, always ready to smile and laugh to the little thing of her life? She doen't exists any more. What have I to change to live again in an enjoyable way? And, primarily, what can I change without upset totally my family's life? At the moment, I just can wait for the time, and hope it would heal my wounds... I wish! If it doesn't happen, I'll should work on them. Do you know a deserted island where I could move to? ^_^
1

Life is hard !

Sometimes life is harder than usual or maybe it's the same and I have less energy to do my daily works chores (or you can write "to carry on with my daily routine"). I would need a whole month on a deserted island, alone. I could take some books, but it is better don't to not get distracted by them. I have to think about my life and the woman I'm becoming. Where is the optimist girl, always ready to smile and laugh to the little thing of her life? She doesn't exist any more. What have I do I have to change to live again in an enjoyable way? And, primarily, what can I change without upsetting totally my family's life (a better way to write is "without disturbing my family life?)? At the moment, I just can only wait for the time to pass away, and hope it would heal my wounds... I wish! If it doesn't happen, I would work on them. Do you know a deserted island where I could move to? ^_^

(Move to Svalbard)

At the moment, I just can wait for the time,-- "I can only give things time"  or "wait for time to pass" and hope it would will heal my wounds... I wish! If it doesn't happen, I'll should work on them. [ I guess you mean working on your problems?]
[ "I will" -  if you will, or 'should' if you should but are not sure you will. ]

---

Cinzia - you know what they say: "time heals all wounds!"

Life is hard !

Sometimes life is harder than usual, or maybe it's the same and I have less energy to do deal with it. I could use a whole month on a deserted island, alone. I could take some books, but no, it would be better not to be distracted by them. I have to think about my life and the woman I'm becoming. Where is the optimistic girl, always ready to smile and laugh at the little things in her life, that I once was? She doesn't exists any more. What have I got to change to live in an enjoyable way again? And, most important, what can I change without upsetting my whole family's life? At the moment, I just can wait for the time, and hope it would heal my wounds. I wish! If it doesn't happen, I should work on it. Do you know a deserted island where I could move to? ^_^