Dede
Things of life Now I'm translating a song that I found in Google. (if you want to listen, here is: http://letras.mus.br/eros-ramazzotti/32269/) Are humans situations The ours moments The distance, the loves Find a reason Today like ever I'm thinking about you, see it Are humans conditions To feel good or not good If is day or night If is nostalgic or indifferent Today like ever I'm thinking about you Like our time haven't passed Tell me where we are, so you can pass Heart with arrow shots but of each one This is the obstacle if you have to pass I'm thinking about you I'm thinking about me Are the thing of life Go united always like this The stress and the fatigue that are supose Today I look to sky With the foot in the floor 'cause Be human is what I dream to be I will got this with my hands Be human is what I dream to be I will got this with my hands Are the things of life I will never get accostumed Sometimes are your injure If you heart don't see Don't see, don't see Today like ever I just think about you This night if pass slowly I try affrount and catch it And I fall in your heart, 'cause I want provoke, and know what I'm thinking about you I'm thinking about me See it... See it...