spring
I Only Belong to You I read these stories on internet and I love them, so I decided to translate them into English and gave each of them a title. 1. I love people who loves painting A little boy sat on a bus, trying to write some "mark" on the roof. An old man sitting next him held the little boy's hand gently, "Child, it is not right to draw and write on a bus." The little boy didn't understand the old man, so the old man kept talking, "You are the new generation of our country. You should be with your good manners." The little boy thought about it for a while and agreed with the old man. He nodded and put away his pen. But the old man stopped the little boy. He took out a cup from his old bag and gave it to the little boy, using his shaking hand. "If you love painting, please paint on this cup. I love the people who loves painting." 2. I Only Belong to You Today I saw a middle-aged woman with her eight-year-old daughter and three-year-old son on a bus. The woman's daughter argued with her, accusing her of loving her son more than her daughter. The mother denied, trying to convince her daughter that she loves them equally, but the little girl was still angry and refused to talk to her mother again, pretending that she was sleeping. The mother was tired and upset. After a long silence, her son said, "Mom, yesterday dad visited us and tried to persuade my sister to leave with him, but my sister refused and said that she only belonged to you." 3. It Is Not The Life I want I went to a restaurant to have some con gee. Besides me were three women arguing with the boss of the restaurant for not no pork in a bowl of con gee served with pork and preserved egg (皮蛋瘦肉粥) . The boss argued that the pork melted in the con gee so it seemed to be no pork in the bowl. "Why did only the pork in this bowl melt? Why did not other pork in other bowls melt?" One of these women was so angry that she started to cry. The boss was shocked and said, "Alright, alright. You will get a snack and it is on the house." Another woman gave a tissue to the crying woman and tried to comfort her, "It is only some pork. It is not that bad." The crying woman said, "No, it is not about the pork at all. I am already over thirty years old and I still argue with people for a stupid bowl of con gee! That is not the life I want! When can I stop being like this!" All people in this restaurant was silent.

I Only Belong to You

I read these stories on the internet and I love them. So I have decided to translate them into English and gave each of them a title.

1. I love people those who loves to painting 英文的深層的意思是連貓狗都可以画

A little boy sat on a bus, trying to write do some graffiti some "mark" on the roof ceiling of the bus. [Wow!  The boy must be tall enough to do so while sitting!.  It's best if you provide the Chinese original piece.  This way, we can see if you have translated correctly in terms of nuance etc] An old man sitting next him held the little boy's hand gently and said, "Child, it is not right to draw and or write on a the bus."

The little boy didn't understand the old man, so the old man he kept on explaining, talking, "You are going to be the new generation of our country. You should be with your good manners."

The little boy thought about it for a while and agreed with him the old man. As he nodded,  and he put away his pen.

But However, the old man stopped him and instead,  the little boy. He took out a cup from his old bag and gave it to the little boy, using him in his shaky hand.

"If you love painting, please paint do it on this cup. I love the people those who loves to painting."

2. I Only Belong to You

Today, I saw a middle-aged woman with her eight-year-old daughter and three-year-old son on a bus. The woman's daughter argued with her, accusing her of loving her favouring the brother son more than her daughter. The mother denied, and tryied to convince her daughter that she loves them both equally., but However, the little girl was still angry and refused to talk to her mother again, by pretending to be aslept. that she was sleeping.

The mother was exasperated tired and upset.

After a long silence, her son said, "Mom Mummy, yesterday when dad visited us and tried to persuade my sister her to leave go out with him, but my sister she refused and said declared that she only belongs [不可用过去式, 如果用即現在(当时她說的时候)不是了, ] to you." 

I went to a restaurant to have some congee/porridge con gee. Besides me were There were three women arguing with the boss owner of the restaurant because there was no pork in the  for not no pork in a bowl of con gee served with pork and preserved egg (皮蛋瘦肉粥) porridge. The boss owner argued that the pork must have melted in the piping hot porridge con gee so it seemed to be no pork in the bowl.

"Then why did only the pork in this bowl melt? Why did not other pork the same thing happening in other bowls melt?"

One of these women She was so angry upset that she started to cry.

The boss owner was shocked and tried placating her,  said, "Alright, alright. You I give you will get a free dessertsnack and it is on the house."

Another woman Her friend gave a tissue to the crying woman and tried to comfort her, "It is only some pork. It's is not that bad."

The crying woman replied said, "No, it is not about the pork at all. I am already over thirty years old and I still have to argue with people for over a stupid bowl of congee con gee! That is not the life I want! When can I stop being like this!"

All people Everyone in the restaurant was silent.

感动...