Grace
Guilty for negligence of Another Way To Save A Precious Live I think Amy's parents are responsible for their daughter's death. And, I have a reason to support my opinion. First of all, they are Christian Scientists. I understand that, and I understand their high belief in prayers. However, like everyone else would do, they should have used every method to save her if they really loved her. If they knew their praying would be effective, they should have known medical treatment was also something that could have saved her. Instead, they relied only on their praying being ignorant. For this reason, I think they are responsible for her death. However, since I think they really did not kill her directly but it was third-degree murder, they should be in jail for 7 years which will allow them to think about what they have done wrong.

Guilty for negligence of Another Way To Save A Precious Life

I think Amy's parents are responsible for their daughter's death. And I have a reason to support my opinion. First of all, they are Christian Scientists. I understand that, and I understand their high belief in prayers. However, like everyone else would do, they should have used every method to save her if they really loved her. If they knew their praying would be effective, they should have known medical treatment was also something that could have saved her. Instead, they were ignorant by relying only on their prayer. For this reason, I think they are responsible for her death. However, since I think they did not kill her directly but it was third-degree murder, they should be in jail for 7 years which will allow them to think about what they have done wrong.