anka
Essay about globalisation On these days nearly every aspect of the Hungarian people’s life affected by globalisation. From my point of view, one of its biggest reason is that after the regime change of 1989, a lot of desirable impression and attitudes reached the people living in Hungary. What is more, the tempting goods from the western countries have become available. It’s changed people’s previous locked lifehabit and it has opened them the view to almost the whole globe. However, going global is not an only peculiality to Hungary. Furthermore, it is influence the entaire mankind. It can be represented by an everyday example which is that when we, in Hungary turn on our Japanese Tv set, we can see on the BBC channel how an African child speak in English. Globalisation have brought a lot of adventages and drawbacks, as well. One benefit can be that worldwide communication networks are being generally known. As a result, better or more effective practises are spreading worldwide. Additionally, we could exchange them much easier between countries. On the other hand, that our nationality most uniqness trait, which is our Hungarian language, is diseappering. As we use English as a lingua franca to communicate with other non-native English speakers, our language is getting useless and that’s why all nationals will be integrated to a mass. In my opinion, therefore, we have to accept our opportunities in the world, but at the same time we should work to find ways of being unique in the mass.

Essay About Globalisation

On These days nearly every aspect of the Hungarian people’s lives are affected by globalisation.
From My point of view is that one of its the biggest reasons is that after the regime change of 1989, a lot of desirable impressions and attitudes reached the people living in Hungary. What is more, the tempting goods from the western countries have since become available. It’s changed people’s previously locked life habits and it has opened their the view eyes to almost the rest of the whole globe.

However, going global is not an only peculiar to Hungary. Furthermore, it's influence can be felt throughout the entaire mankind. It can be represented by an everyday example which is that when we in Hungary turn on our Japanese TV set, we can see on the BBC, channel how an African child speaking in English.

Globalisation has brought with it a lot of advantages and drawbacks disadvantages, as well. One benefit can be is that worldwide communication networks are being have become generally known. As a result, better or more effective practises are spreading worldwide. Additionally, we could are able to exchange them much more easily between countries.

On the other hand, that our nationality which is our most unique trait, which includes is our the Hungarian language, is disappearing. As we use English as a lingua franca to communicate with other non-native English speakers, our language is getting becoming useless and that’s why all nations will be integrated into a global/worldwide mass.

In my opinion, therefore, we have to accept find our opportunities in the world, but at the same time we should work to find ways of being unique within the mass.