Manal
Hotel Rwanda's movie Firstly , I'd like to talk about a movie to use new words and vocabulary , plus improve my writing skills :) I appreciate for any help .. In fact this movie based on a real story to Hotel manager who's helped 1200 person from Genocide which happened in Rwanda in 1994 . It's made me see a worst side in this word the wars and genocides , and how 1000000 person died only because of their race , how the humans have of haters to kills other people kids , women's and old age just because they are different in color, race or religion . However that's let me wonder why the world didn't do anything for them ? Why they are stills silent until 900000 person died ? And what are happing around me right now in Syria , Iraq , Yemen ... Etc make me thinking how are the people there ? And how are their life's ? Now I could feel them because I know how the people feel in the war . And it's make me know how I am lucky , I'm living with my family a good life I don't hear the bullets and bombs everyday , I'm really in a great Grace . Thanks gad for it and I wish every one in this world get a good life ..
1

Firstly, I'd like to talk about a movie to use new words and vocabulary, plus improve my writing skills :) I appreciate for any help.

In fact, this movie is based on a real story of a Hotel manager who helped 1200 people from the 1994 genocide in Rwanda. It's made me see the worst side of humanity in this world: the wars and genocides, and how one million people died only because of their race. It made me understand that humans can hate enough to kills other people’s kids, women and the elderly just because they are different in color, race or religion.

However that made me wonder why the world didn't do anything for them?
Why they were still silent until 900,000 people died?

It also made me think about what is happing around me right now in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, etc. It made me think, “How are the people there?” And, “How are their lives?” Now, I can feel empathy for them, because I know how people feel in the war.

It has made me know how lucky I am. I'm living with my family, and I don't hear the bullets and bombs every day. I really have a lot of grace. Thank God for it, and I wish everyone in this world will have a good life.