Niccolò Patriarchi
Trip in Australia Good Day All, maybe on the 4th of November I will go in Bisbane for a new life. I've just payed my course of English at Navitas English with the help of the agency called Go Study. I will do a course of General English for doing, after that, the IELTS Exam. And so, I will search for a job in Aussie. I'm writing you form Prato, Italy. Is anyone interested in Australia here? Regards, Niccolò
1

Trip in to Australia

Good Day All. maybe On the 4th of November I will possibly go in to Brisbane for to start a new life.

I've just payed paid for my course of in English at Navitas English with the help of the an agency called Go Study.

I will do a course of in General English for doing,  and after that, the IELTS Exam.

And so, I will search for a job in Aussie.

I'm writing you form from Prato, Italy.

Is anyone interested in Australia here?

Regards,
Niccolò

Trip in Australia

Good Day All, maybe on the 4th of November I will go to  Bisbane for a new life.

I've just paid for my course of English at Navitas English with the help of the agency called Go Study.

I will do a course of General English after that, the IELTS Exam.

And then I will search for a job in Australia.

I'm writing you form Prato, Italy.

Is anyone interested in Australia here?

Regards,
Niccolò

Hi Niccolo

Good job with your new life.I am not an Aussie, but as far as I know you cannot refer to the country as Aussie,only the people.