Dasha
The way to success I have registered on italki today. This is a good opportunity to improve speaking English. I like to learn languages. In school except English I have taught French (5 years) any Greek (2 years). But now I want to focus only on English and learn it perfectly that to speak freely. English is necessary in the modern world. In order to find a good job you should know foreign language excellent. I translate different texts, do tests, watch films on English with subtitles. Without their is hard for. Soon I want to start practice English with native speakers and it will best for learning English
1

The way to success

I have registered on italki today. This is a good opportunity to improve speaking English. I like to learn languages. In school apart from English I have studied French (5 years) any Greek (2 years). But now I want to focus only on English and learn it perfectly so as to speak freely.
English is necessary in the modern world. In order to find a good job you should know foreign language excellently.
I translate different texts, do tests, watch films in English with subtitles. Without them it is hard for me to understand. Soon I want to start practising English with native speakers and that will the best way f for  me to learn English

The Way to Success

I have registered on italki today. This is a good opportunity to improve speaking English. I like to learn languages. In school, except for English, I  learnt have taught French (5 years), and some any Greek (2 years). But now I want to focus only on English and learn it perfectly that to speak freely.
English is necessary in the modern world. In order to find a good job you should know be able to speak a foreign language excellently.
I translate different texts, do tests, watch films in English, but  with subtitles. Without subtitles their it's hard for me. Soon I want to start practicing English with native speakers and it will be best for learning English