фрай
Need help in transcribing an interview with David Beckham I need to write down a part of David Beckham's interview. But sometimes it's really hard to make out what they are saying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K91NMY0YX4s 1) 2:05 The boys get big enough biaries?? 2) 2:18 When boys stop _______? 3) 2:26 You covered all of the context. But what is the boys right there? (Did i get it right?) 4) 3:00 I mean, she is _____ look well enough. (He means that she is pretty I guess?) 5) 3:20___________ a month off? 6) 3:36 If you’re not thinking about it, then you have to be careful _______________ (the anchorman's words).

Need help in transcribing an interview with David Beckham

I need to write down a part of David Beckham's interview. But sometimes it's really hard to make out what they are saying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K91NMY0YX4s
1) 2:05 The boys get big enough biaries??

What? In case the boys get beaten up by her.
2) 2:18 When boys stop _______?

When boys start talking about a baby yeh (I think he is not aware of the words passing his lips)
3) 2:26 You covered all of the context. But what is the three boys right there? (Did i get it right? Yep. You got it - just nonsense)

4) 3:00 I mean, she is _____ look well enough. (He means that she is pretty I guess?)

I can't even look at without out welling up (In normal language I cannot even look at her without tears coming to my eyes.)

5) 3:20___________ a month off?

You could possibly take a month off.

6) 3:36 If you’re not thinking about it, then you have to be careful _______________ (the anchorman's words).

then you're either being careful or you're not

I am intrigued as to why you're interested in this stuff. Seems to me like a bi' of English as she is spoke, if ya no wha' I mean, like. ????

1) 2:05 The boys get beaten up by her. big enough biaries??
2) 2:18 When boys start coming round maybe 
3) 2:26 You covered all of the context. Well there's the three boys right there (showing the picture) But what is the boys right there? (Did i get it right?)
4) 3:00 I mean, she is _____ I can't look at them without 'welling up' - this means feeling emotional and almost crying. look well enough. (He means that she is pretty I guess?)
5) 3:20__not clear what he says - maybe 'you should take' a month off?
6) 3:36 If you’re not thinking about it, then you are either being careful or you're not. ave to be careful _______________ (the anchorman's words).

That's my best anyway. The interviewer speaks with a strong accent, often very quickly. A lot of the language is very colloquial. Let me know if you do not understand any of the expressions.