фрай
Another interview with Jamie Oliver I'd like you to help me to decipher. Please, help me to make out some words and sentences they are saying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUkueKJ5uU0 1) 1:27 'Jamie, it's great to see you in (Jamie Oliver lazy????) the most handsome and talented' 2) 2:53 So what put things under the grill?? 3) 3:06 And do they all still v h wear?_________how do I put this for that. (Totally didn't understand the sentence. I guess Jonathan is hesitating,but Jamie still gets his thought somehow..I don't:) 4) 3:14 infiltrate that sack, right? (what does he mean? penetrate?) 5) 3:27 Oh, dare?? 6) 3:27 Ok________________Christmas food is a big deal for all of us. ...You justsaid you cook a major task you got there? right? 7) 3:35 I've got it at home, but is there any Christmas receips...this is the new_______ for the moment. ( Jonathan speaks very fast and indistinctly...Could you please transcribe this sentence?)

Another interview with Jamie Oliver I'd like you to help me to decipher.

Please, help me to make out some words and sentences they are saying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUkueKJ5uU0
1) 1:27 'Jamie, it's great to see you in (Jamie Oliver lazy- I guess he truly says that... xD) the most handsome and talented young man.
2) 2:53 So it has been 15 years under the grill, and being in the (metaroid?), am I right?
3) 3:06 And do (are) they all still in the age where... how do I put this for that. -Yes they do (He didn't complete the sentence, actually, but the other guy understood the idea so he answered before he could even finish the question)
4) 3:14 infiltrate that sack, right? (what does he mean? -He means that in Christmas they are not allow to see the gifts if they misbehave, so he keeps them away from infiltrating the gift list)
5) 3:27 Oh, ok
6) 3:27 Ok, let's talk about food, because in Christmas food is a big deal for all of us. ...You just said you cook a major task you got there? right?
7) 3:35 I've got it at home, but is there any Christmas receips...this is the new one for the moment. ( Jonathan speaks very fast and indistinctly...Could you please transcribe this sentence?)

1) 1:27 'Jamie, it's great to see you in (Jamie Oliver lazy????) the most handsome and talented'

Jamie Oliver, ladies and gentlemen. What a talented and handsome young man.
2) 2:53 So what put things under the grill??

So what. So that's fine. (She) Puts things under the grill
3) 3:06 And do they all still v h wear?_________how do I put this for that. (Totally didn't understand the sentence. I guess Jonathan is hesitating,but Jamie still gets his thought somehow..I don't:)

The kids, are the all stil OF THE AGE where..
4) 3:14 infiltrate that sack, right? (what does he mean? penetrate?)

Yes he does say infiltrate. A bit of a malapropism really. He means, of course, to go into the sack to make some changes
5) 3:27 Oh, dare??

Food, err, because, err, food is,  err , (something like this)
6) 3:27 Ok________________Christmas food is a big deal for all of us. ...You just said you cook and that's a major task you've got there? right?
7) 3:35 I've got it at home, but is there any Christmas receips...this is the new_______ for the moment. ( Jonathan speaks very fast and indistinctly...Could you please transcribe this sentence?)

[3.33] err, other recipes in the book, I've got it at home, but I didn't see any Christmas recipes. There's the new one at the moment. 15 minute meals with Jamie looking lovely .....[3.39]

Basically lots of blather from Jonathan. You must really like him. Have you tried the Graham Norton show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHTM1nED2dM - You must have some particular interest in this sort of how not to complete my sentences and make a lot of money sort of thing.