stanislao
I have traied to test my english.......... I have tried to test my english, and the answer was A2 level. In these days I didn't go on the web site italky because I have been busy and I think I need of english lesson with informal teacher for to improve my knowledge about spoken and wroten english and soon I will book a lesson on italki
1

I have tried to test my english, and the answer was A2 level. In these days I didn't use Italki because I have been busy and I think I need more english lessons with informal teachers to improve my knowledge about spoken and written english and soon I will book a lesson on Italki

I tried testing my English..........

I have tried to testing my English, and the answer was level A2. Lately I didn't go on the web site italki because I was busy. I think I have need of English lessons with an informal teacher so as to improve my knowledge of spoken and written English and soon I will book a lesson on italki

Stanislao:- Practice, practice and practice is what works best! Best to do a little often rather than a lot occasionally. Keep it up!