Marco
My favorite films - top 5! I'm new on Italki and I don't know exactly how it work. So, I decide to start talking about cinema. My level of english is a bit low, but I'll try to make me undestand without using the translator (so sorry in advance for my english) 5 - CASTAWAY ON THE MOON: this film is come in really recently. It talks about a korean man (living in Seul) who want kill himself because in debt. He jumps down from a brige in a river, in the centre of Seul but he doesn't die.He finds himself on a little island full of garbage in the midlle of the river. Initially, He wants escape but when he remeber him hold life full of problem, he decide to stay here. So he starts to live like a castaway. But he doesn't know that a young girl hikikomori (that is a person who never leave is home, living in their badroom 24 of 24) is watching him from his bedroom with a telescope.She thinks he is an alien and she starts to comunicate whit him. This is a beautifull film because mix funny moment with reflessive scenes. Leads to think about the difficult of modern society. 4 - THE PRESTIGE: a film by Christopher Nolan and this is a guarantee. It talks about a magician who had developped an incredible number of magic. He can teletrasport himself... but there's a trick (beyond suspicion). I won't tell you anymore: you have just to watch it! The final is beautifull and will leave you without words. 3 - V for VENDETTA: a film who don't need any explanation. Simply one of the best movie ever. It have a message, it have a strong and intelligent hero, there's action, but only poetry. There's a scene in this film that I think it must be the best scene of ever: the scene of mosaic. If you have already watched that film you know exactly what I mean. A beautifull film from start to end. He can't be out from my top 3! Never! 2 - THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS: I'm italina but I hate the italian's movie. Its often sucks. But In this case, an italian director have producted an incredible movie, with the help of Will Smith (amazing).This film is the essence of reality: difficult plus difficult plus difficult. Only difficult but with a little, insignificant, light of hope and we run always behind it. Will Smith is a father with no money (for a wrong investiment) who make all you can for protect his son. At the end you can't resist to cry! 1 - THE LORD OF THE RINGS: maybe a little common, but this is THE MOVIE who can't be beaten. One of the film most view ever and it can really daydreaming.
1

My favorite films - top 5!

I'm new on Italki and I don't know exactly how it works. So, I decided to start talking about cinema. My level of english is a bit low, but I'll try to make me you understand without using the translator (so sorry in advance for my English)

5 - CASTAWAY ON THE MOON: This film is come in really debuted recently. It talks about a Korean man (living in Seoul) who wanted to kill himself because he was in debt. He jumps down from a bridge into a river, in the centre of Seoul but he doesn't die.He finds himself on a little island full of garbage in the middlle of the river. Initially, he wants to escape but when he remebers him his hold whole life is full of problems, he decides to stay there. So he starts to live like a castaway. But he doesn't know that a young girl hikikomori (that is a person who never leaves is home, is living in their bedroom 24 of 24 24/7) is watching him from his bedroom with a telescope.She thinks he is an alien and she starts to communicate whit with him.
This is a beautifull film because it mixes funny moments with reflessive (reflective? Reflective is times of deep thought) scenes. This leads to thinking about the difficulties of modern society.

4 - THE PRESTIGE: A film by Christopher Nolan and this is a guarantee and your are guaranteed to love it. (Not sure what you meant by it is a guarantee). It talks about a magician who had developped an incredible number amount of magic. He can teletrasport teleport himself... but there's a trick (beyond suspicion). I won't tell you anymore:; you just have just to watch it! The finale is beautifull and will leave you without words speechless.

3 - V for VENDETTA: A film who don't that doesn't need any explanation. Simply one of the best movies ever. It have has a message, it have has a strong and intelligent hero., There's action, but only also poetry. There's a scene in this film that I think it must be the best scene of ever: the scene of mosaic. If you have already watched that this film you know exactly what I mean. A beautifull film from start to end. He can't be out from my top 3! Never! (I would say here that "This will always be one of my top three movies!")

2 - THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS: I'm Italian but I hate the Italian's movies. Its They often sucks. But in this case, an Italian director have has producted produced an incredible movie, with the help of Will Smith (amazing).This film is the essence of reality: difficult plus difficult plus difficult Life is difficult. Only difficult but with a little, insignificant, light of hope and we run always behind it Even though it is difficult, there is always a ray of hope that we always seem to follow. Will Smith is a father with no money (for a wrong investiment because of a bad investment) who make all you does all he can for to protect his son. At the end you can't resist to crying!

1 - THE LORD OF THE RINGS: Maybe a little common, but this is THE MOVIE who can't be beaten. One of the films with the most views ever. and it can really daydreaming.

1

My favorite films - top 5!

I'm new on Italki and I don't know exactly how it workS. So, I decideD to start BY talking about cinema. My level of english is a bit low, but I'll try to make me undestand myself understood without using the translator (so sorry in advance for my english)

----

Good job, there are a few more small errors further on, but I am too lazy today ;)

Thank you for your suggestion :) I'll watch them.
I suggest you Adam Sandler's film. 50 first dates (2004) or Blended (2014) are my favorite :)
taxi driver - and just about anything from martin scorsese!!