Cecilia Hernandez
Morning Every mornig I wake up at 9 a.m. I think what I have to do in all my day and all the responsabilities that I have at work. All days I wish I could sleep a little bit more, but the clock never stops. My regular breakfats is an american coffe and a delicious sweet bread, eggplant and orange juice and whatever my refrigerator is containing. I do not why I am always late if I hurry up in my activities before go out home. The morning get worse when it is so cold outside because I miss my warm and confortable bed and I refuse to leave; for example This morning was so cold, and the wind smelled as "autumm", a friend says that the wind smell "a día de muertos" (1st and 2nd november). I do prefer the other three seasons from the autumm, because it is so nostalgic. Well,this is just the beging, then I have to be patient.

Morning

Every mornig I wake up at 9 a.m. I think  about what I have to do during in all my day and all the responsibilities that I have at work. All days Everyday I wish  that I could sleep a little bit more, but the clock never stops. My regular breakfats breakfast consists of is an American coffee and a delicious sweet bread, eggplant and orange juice and whatever else is in my refrigerator is containing.

I do not know why I am always late even if I do everyting in a hurry up in my activities before I leave  go out home. The mornings are get worse when it is so cold outside because I miss my warm and comfortable bed and I refuse to leave; for example This morning, for example, was so cold, and the wind smelled as like "autumm", a friend says that the wind smells like  "a día de muertos" (1st and 2nd November). I do prefer the other three seasons from the to autumm, because they are it is so nostalgic.

Well,this is just the begining, then I have to be patient.