Mahsa
Community Tutor
If it is possible, Please correct my mistakes) University and Class I think attending class is important because it gives to people discipline and can be useful more when a good teacher hold it. Students can be more prepare for learning when they have to attend class. In addition to they learn participation in grope that is important for future job and independent living into society. But there are some students who can regulate themselves or they have job or they are in situations that it is better they will do it optional. Thanks for your attention. Everyone can correct me. I am so grateful.
1

If it is possible, Please correct my mistakes) University and Class

I think attending class is important because it gives people discipline and can be useful when a very good teacher holds it. Students can be more prepared for learning when they have to attend class. In addition they learn group participation that is important for future jobs and independent living in society.
But there are some students who can regulate themselves if they have jobs or are in situations that it is better if they do it optionally.
Thanks for your attention. Everyone can correct me. I am so grateful.

1

If it is possible, please correct my mistakes. ) University and Class

I think attending class is important because it gives to people discipline and can be very useful more when there is  a good teacher hold it. Students can be are more prepared for learning when they have to attend class. In addition, to they learn group participation in grope that which is important for future jobs and independent living into society.
But there are some students who can motivate regulate themselves, or they have a job or they are in situations where it is more suitable to learn in an alternative way. that it is better they will do it optional.