Nelli
Describing a Picture #2 The picture below is absolutely charming. We can see a little cafe in the street. It's early autumn, the trees are covered with yellow and red leaves. But the weather is still warm, so there are some tables outside. A lot of people are sitting at these tables or passing by. The distinctive feature of them is their bright-colored clothes. In the background there is a two-storied round building. The atmosphere of this picture is light and relaxing. I wish to have a cup of coffee in place like this instead of being at work now.

Describing a Picture #2

The picture below is absolutely charming. We can see a little pavement cafe in the street. It's early autumn, the trees are covered with yellow and red leaves. But the weather is still warm, so there are some tables outside. A lot of Some people are sitting at these tables, some are or passing by. Their distinctive feature of them is their bright-colored clothes. In the background there is a the corner of a two-storey storied round building.
The atmosphere of in this picture is light and relaxing. I wish would love to have a cup of coffee in a place like this instead of being at work now.

Describing a Picture #2

The picture below is absolutely charming. We can see a little cafe on the street. It's early autumn, the and trees are covered with yellow and red leaves. But The weather is still warm, so as there are some tables outside. A lot of people Many are sitting at these tables or are just passing by. The distinctive feature of them What caught my eyes is their distinctive bright-colored clothes. In the background there is a two-storied round building.

The atmosphere of this picture is light and relaxing. I wish to have a cup of coffee now in place like this instead of being at work now.

Very picturesque even without the photo :)

Thank you, Kristina!
Very nice description! As the painting.