lynn 林
Earning money There are many successful sports professionals who earn more money than people in other important professions such as Yao Ming. Some people think this is fully justified , while other think it is unfair. Sports professionals make more effort in their major that common people cannot do, so it is fair to get more pay for them. And just a part of athletes can be successful who have talent and work hard continually. There have a high standard for successful athletes, which differed from easy workers . Sports is a dangerous work. Athletes are possible to be hurt in match or practice even be disabled. Good pay can help them solve this problem. In other hand , some people think many successful workers work hard as athletes and make important contributions to the field of their studies. So compared with successful sports professionals, they should deserve better. And expert for sports, there are many dangerous works such as soldiers, polices. In China ,soldiers are facing death that are more dangerous than athletes do and most of them don't have good paid. Overall , I think it is relatively fair for successful sports professional to earn more money than other successful workers. In my view, there are some reasons that sports is a well-paid job. Firstly, successful athlete is known by many people all around world. So some companies prefer to advertise its products by using sports stars ,which help successful athletes earn money. Secondly, the more match you win, the more money you be paid. Lastly, sports teams would like to pay a huge salary to employ a successful sports professional. Therefore, their earning is reasonable.