Belén
My pet My pet is a little turtle. Her name is Canoa. My son decided that this name was perfect for her. She is with us a month ago. Her length is 2 cms and she weighs as a feather. When I lift her to my hand she hide her head and legs inside of her shell until she feels safe, when I leave her inside of the water again, or on the floor. On the contrary, my son feels fear of touch her. He likes her but he aways wants if I do it. Before that we got Canoa, we had an other turtle. Her name was Baba. My son was who naming her too. He was a baby and he used to pronounce this sound "Baba" when he see her. Baba died after 6 years living with us. She came home, as Canoa, when she was very small. She used to walk water was, and she enjoyed climbing obstacles which were on her way. Sometimes on summer,s days when it was sunny she used to doesn,t move and lift her four legs.It was always very funny for my son. He spoke with her why she stay in that strange position. I think this king of pets are good choice for little children, because they are quiet and you can keep them clean very easy. They need a little space with clean water and sun,if it is possible, and good food. They are silent and peaceful. Fishes are an other good option but, you can,t remove from the water or touch them.
I want to say you that my pet is a male dog . he was born in a house of my neighbor in December last year.Generally,he's very docile and obedient at home as well as outside except when he met other male dog suddenly become aggressive and difficult to control because he have Thai Ridgeback blood.Now he's with me nearly 9 months.The main food for him is : rice and pork liver,meat,chicken neck and was fed two time in one day.His leg about 60 cm and weighs about 21 kg. Everyday,I usually stroll and sometime run with him in the park near my home,after one rough the park I usually let him swim because he enjoyed water.I especially like two dog breed is GSD and Malinois whenever i have enough money I will buy a dog maybe is Malinois because this breed is very smart and easy to care.