Sameer
Don't Cry, Live Life Happily - Please Correct It! It is rightly said that our attitude towards life determines our happiness. One should always look at the brighter side of the life. Ours is a glass half-filled. Whether to feel sorry about it being half empty or whether to be happy about it as it is half filled, It is up to us. In Bhagvad Geeta, there is one quotation, which tells us, "If you can't change the things, accept them as they are." Many people keep complaining about one thing or the other. They are not satisfied with their job, salary, wife, children, health, home, relatives, and so on. The list is unending. Life is not always easy. But one should understand the fact that the ultimate happiness does not always lie in how you make your life but in how you take your life. There is nothing that can satiate human greed, which leads to more and more expectations and then to the miseries of the life. That is why ancient sages told us to look for peace not in the outer world but in our own hearts. There are many people in this world who don't have the basic facilities like food, shelter, or clothes. Some are blind. Some are deaf. Some are physically handicapped. Some are bedridden. Some are in coma. At least, our lives are better than these people. We have all basic life facilities and we should thank God for the same instead of complaining about the things that we don't have. What do you think? Your comments and suggestions are welcome. I would appreciate if someone corrects it for me.