Sergei
Walks in Moscow Part 1 I went to Moscow a week ago in order to help my parents to move to this city. Many friends of mine live there. After all my routine was done I decided to meet some of my friend and spend some time together. Unfortunately, no one could see me that day and then I decided to go to the the downtown alone. While I was walking along wide streets I saw a most well known library in the Russia, the name of library is Russian State Library. I was curious what was inside the building (I've never been there). I went inside. In the hall there were a security guard which I guess would not allow me to enter further. Realized that I turned around and went away. Being at home I shortly read an article about this library. I'm going to write some facts about it. In fact Russian State Library is one if the most biggest library in the world. It was founded in 1862. In 2013 the library involved enormous amounts of books, magazines and so on: about 44 million items. It had 900.000 of electronic documents at the same year. The rules says that anyone from Russia or other countries can attend the library, but the age of visitor must be 18. Maybe the next time being in Moscow I'll go to the library and buy a ticket for one time visiting. It'd be interesting to see how it looks like.

I went to Moscow a week ago in order to help my parents to move to this city. Many friends of mine live there. After all of my work was done, I decided to meet some of my friends and spend some time together. Unfortunately, no one could see me that day, so I decided to go to the the downtown alone. While I was walking along Moscow's wide streets, I saw a very well-known library in the Russia. The name of the library is Russian State Library. I was curious about what was inside the building (I've never been there). I went inside. In the hall there were was a security guard, who I guess would not have allowed me to enter further. Realizing that, I turned around and went away. Being atWhen I was at home, I shortlybriefly read an article about this library. I'm going to write some facts about it.

In fact, the Russian State Library is one if the most biggest libraries in the world. It was founded in 1862. In 2013, the library involvedcontained enormous amounts of books, magazines and so on: about 44 million items. It had 900,000 electronic documents during the same year.

The rules says that anyone from Russia or from another country may attend the library, but the age of the visitor must be 18. Maybe the next time I am in Moscow, I'll go to the library and buy a ticket for a one-time visit. It'd be interesting to see what it looks like.

Walking in Moscow Part 1

I went to Moscow a week ago in order to help my parents to move to this city. Many of my friends of mine also live there. After all my routine chores were was done, I decided to meet up with some of my friend buddies [using "friend" sounds too harsh and cold]and spend some time together.

Unfortunately, no one could see me was free that day and then so I decided to go into the the downtown alone. While As I was walking along the wide boulevards, streets I saw a the most well known library in the Russia, the name of library is Russian State Library. I was curious what was inside the building (I've never been there) ["curious" implies something you have never done or seen before ] and so I went inside. In the hall, there were a security guard who refused me from going any further entry. which I guess would not allow me to enter further. Realized that I turned around and went away. Being at When I was back home I shortly read an article about this place and so library. I'm going to write some share a few facts about it.

In fact The Russian State Library is one if of the most biggest largest library in the world. It was founded in 1862. In 2013, the library had in its possession, some involved enormous amounts of books, magazines and so on: about 44 million items. It also has about 900,000 [US style] of electronic documents at the same year.

The rules says that anyone from Russia or other countries can attend the library, Anyone under but the age of visitor must be 18 can enter free. Maybe the next time being So when I am in Moscow next time, I shall get a ticket to go in to see what's in there to satisfy my curiousity. I'll go to the library and buy a ticket for one time visiting. It'd be interesting to see how it looks like.