Kasia
School is getting crazy Recently, my school is getting extremely hectic. Everyday, I wake up at 6 a.m. and leave home by 8 a.m. Then I take a bus to school, that is supposed to stop at the bus stop nearby at 8:04 a.m. but it usually gets there late. School is 8-12 hours... depending on my extra classes. During that time I can eat only one sandwich and that is because of two reasons. 1. I don't have enough time to eat more since I usually revise the following lesson during the break and we don't have such thing like a lunch break. 2. I don't even want to eat much due to the stress I have. Every week we have 2-3 tests and there is a lot of material to cover. My memory is so poor that I often mess up the dates and events. That is not good for my social studies and history grades... -_- Yet, I'm still trying to get it right. It's just the start of the school year, afterall. Additionally, there are so many mandatory books to read. I wish I could choose the books I'd like to read but since this is the literature needed for the final exams, there is nothing much I can do. I really hope the time will fly fast... I want to be an university student already and enjoy my life fully. Those saying korean students have to study hard... They are not the only ones!!! Everyday, I study hard at school and then home. I get scolded by mum for having hobbies and passions, though my hobby is learning languages. I often get mad at myself for being this ambitious... but I want to get into the great university to make my parents proud!! Speaking of which... I should start writing my personal statement.. Where do I start? How do I start? What should I write about? Ughhhh I want to enjoy my youth....
Wow - I thought that such students in Poland don't exist any more ;) Your parents should already be proud of you!!! Keep it up :)
Kasia
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Filipino (Tagalog), Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Thai
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), Filipino (Tagalog), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Thai