Jordi
Fear in life and at work. I’ve recently bought a new book. It has to do with fear both in life and in business. Since I’ve read so far, the author explains that fear will always appear in certain situations and the point here is how we manage it and how we feel it. Therefore we can take it as an indicator of our feelings and then act properly and thoughtfully. According to the author the most important fear we are afraid of is change. When our routine is threaten and a change is about to happen it is usual to feel fear. However, in a changing world the unique thing that remains constant is change, as an author said to many years ago.

Fear in life and at work.

I’ve recently bought a new book. It has to do with fear both in life and in business. Since I’ve read so far, the author explains that fear will always appear in certain situations and the point here is how we manage it and how we feel it. Therefore we can take it as an indicator of our feelings and then act properly and thoughtfully.
According to the author the most important fear we are afraid of (<em>too much repetition</em>) is change. When our routine is threatened and a change is about to happen it is usual to feel fear. However, in a changing world the unique thing that remains constant is change, as an author said to many years ago.