Junior J Rodriguez H
Dating. Do you like dating? Meeting new people may give you the pleasure of finding new ways for thinking. It is amazing how difference or similar people might be of you. If you are lucky you will find dates to be a lot of fun. But that isn't always the matter. Some dates may be so boring or even annoying. Once, a friend of mine got me inside a date with a talk-alot girl, she talked about herself all night long, and she wasn't even that pretty to at least pretend I was insterested about her talking. But, I have really enjoyed some dates, and it's cooler when you go out in group. A date is not neccessary to be a way to find a girlfrend (or a boyfriend for women's cases). The best friendships have begun with a simple question: would you like to get coffe sometime?
1

Dating.

Do you like dating? Meeting new people may give you the pleasure of finding new ways of thinking. It is amazing how different or similar people may be from you. If you are lucky you will find dates to be a lot of fun. But this won't always the case. Some dates may be very boring or even annoying. Once, a friend of mine got me inside a date with a talk-alot girl that talked alot, she talked about herself all night long, and she wasn't even that pretty enough to at least pretend that I was interested in what she was her talking about. But, I have really enjoyed some dates, and it's cooler when you go out in a group. A date is not necessarily a way to find a girlfrend (or a boyfriend in a woman's case). The best friendships have begun with a simple question: would you like to get coffee sometime?

1

Dating.

Do you like dating? Meeting new people may give you the pleasure of finding new ways OF thinking. It is amazing TO DISCOVER THE differenceS or similarITIES YOU might HAVE. If you are lucky you will find dates to be a lot of fun. But that isn't always the CASE. Some dates may be so boring or even annoying. Once, a friend of mine got me ON a date with a talkATIVE girl, she talked about herself all night long, and she wasn't even pretty ENOUGH FOR ME to at least pretend I was insterested IN her talking. I have really enjoyed some dates, and it's cooler when you go out in group. A date is not neccessarILY THE way to find a girlfrend (or a boyfriend , FOR A WOMAN). The best friendships have begun with a simple question: would you like to get coffeE sometime?

Dating.

Do you like dating? Meeting new people may give you the pleasure of finding new ways for thinking. It is amazing how difference or similar people might be of you. If you are lucky you will find dates to be a lot of fun. But that isn't always the matter. Some dates may be so boring or even annoying. Once, a friend of mine got me inside a date with a talk-alot girl, she talked about herself all night long, and she wasn't even that pretty to at least pretend I was insterested about her talking. But, I have really enjoyed some dates, and it's cooler when you go out in group. A date is not neccessary to be a way to find a girlfrend (or a boyfriend for women's cases). The best friendships have begun with a simple question: would you like to get coffe sometime?

Perhaps friendship is just so simple to be with a person or people easy together.