Cecilia Hernandez
Think before you act I do not have many friends at facebook. Some pairs of hundred that I added whet this become to being popular. But thougth the years I have delated some of my "facebook friends". It does not matter that they were my partners at school five years ago or my ex-neighbors I just stop fallowing them. At the beginning because I consider their post offensive or because we do not talking anymore. May be I must think over about it, perhaps people supposes I act very childish way.

Think Before You Act

I do not have many friends at on Facebook. Some pairs of hundred that I added 200 when it this became to being popular. But througth the years I have deleted some of my "facebook friends". It does not matter that they were my partners at school five years ago or my ex-neighbors, I just stop following them. At In the beginning it was  because I considered their posts offensive or because we do not talking anymore. Maybe I must should think over about it, perhaps people supposes that I acted in a very childish way.