Joabe
My little lazy fat pet! Four years ago, I decided to rescue a cat from the streets. It was about to rain and the little animal was searching desperately for food. The first time I caught him, I could feel his bones pressing against my hands. I knew he was satrving :( However, nowadays the situation is different. I named him Gato (that's how we say cat in Portuguese). I chose this name because it was a lazy choice (just as lazy as he is)! He's chubby and warm now, I love it. Even though he pees all over the house, climbs up the refrigerator and leaves his fur everywhere, I think he's a good friend. How about you? Do you have any pets?
1

My fat little lazy fat pet!

Four years ago, I decided to rescue a cat from the streets. It was about to rain and the little animal was searching desperately for food. The first time I caught him, I could feel his bones pressing against my hands. I knew he was starving :(

However, nowadays the situation nowadays is different. I named him Gato (that's how we say cat in Portuguese). I and chose this name because it was a lazy choice (I am just as lazy as he is)! He's chubby and warm now, I love it. Even though he pees all over the house, climbs up the refrigerator and leaves his fur everywhere, I think he's a good friend.

How about you? Do you have any pets?

1

My fat little lazy pet!

Four years ago, I decided to rescue a cat from the streets. It was about to rain and the little animal was searching desperately for food. The first time I caught him, I could feel his bones pressing against my hands. I knew he was starving:(

However, nowadays the situation is different. I named him Gato (that's how we say cat in Portuguese). I chose this name because it was a lazy choice (just as lazy as he is)! He's chubby and warm now, I love him. Even though he pees all over the house, climbs up the refrigerator and leaves his fur everywhere, I think he's a good friend.

How about you? Do you have any pets?

That is really cute.

I would like to have a cat but my husband is not very keen on that.

We used to have a cat when our children were small but when he got sick and died it was so terrible I decided not to have any more cats in the meantime.

Maybe in a few years when we don't travel so much we will have a dog.

Oh really? What's his name?
Hi! I haven't got any pets, but my boyfriend has a cute puppy. He's a little, fluffy doggy. He's very energetic, smart and funny.