Edith
Spanish boy and the library Yesterday afternoon, I talk to one of my classmate in front of the main entrance of University. Suddenly, a foreign guy ask we in English for the way to the library of physical department. (Asked we for information of the best way to the library of physical department.) First I didn’t understand his accent. Then I made out the relevant word, what he said. I decided I showed him the passageway/corridor of physical education. I went to the library too, but I had to go to the art of faculty of library. My classmate went to the lecture.
2

Spanish boy and the library

Yesterday afternoon, I talked to one of my classmates in front of the main entrance of University. Suddenly, a foreign guy asked us in English for the way to the library of physics department. (Asked us for information of the best way to the library of physical department.) At first I didn’t understand his accent. Then I made out the relevant word,and understood what he said. I decided to show him the passageway/corridor of physical education. I went to the library too, but I had to go to the art faculty library. My classmate went to the lecture.

It may be better to say "a foreign guy asked us in English how to get to the library of the physics department"