Dasha
My goal (2) I really want to travel. It is my goal for which I'm ready to work hard and to learn. Unfortunately life is not enough to visit all the places what I want. 2 years ago I visited the city, which remained in my heart ! I was there only 2 days and no doubt still want to go there again!! This city is Paris! I can't even to advance arguments about what captivated me. Paris just fall in love me as soon as I stopped there. I would like to go there for a week. I think that one week will be enough to visit all the sights, go shopping and to plunge in the daily life of Parisians. For the fulfillment of my dreams I have to a lot to learn, to read. So I don't stop and every day I learn something new.
1

My Goal (2)

I really want to travel. It is my goal for which I'm ready to study and work hard. Unfortunately, life is not long enough to visit all the places what I want to. Two years ago I visited the city of my dreams! I was there only two days and no doubt I still want to go there again!! This city is Paris! I can't even explain how captivated I was. I just fell in love with Paris as soon as I arrived there.
I would like to stay there for a week. I think that one week would be enough to visit all the sights, go shopping and to plunge in the daily life of Parisians. 
In order to make my dream come true, I have to read and learn a lot. So I won't stop learning something new every day. :D