Carmen
Professional Teacher
Rosa's revelations attack again "It doesn't matter what's your job all about, you'll end up alienated." "Oh, c'mon." "You can turn your head, you can live giving your back to reality Carmen, but trust me, this is for sure: the system leaves no escape, this show is meant to make us hate our roles ultimately..." Do you want to continue reading this article? Click the right button here: http://carmencorrea.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/10/03/011429 Hi! I'm posting my daily writing exercises on this blog, come in to read the full text, and if you find some mistakes or you feel like giving me some feedback, feel free to write below! :)
2

"It doesn't matter what's your job's all about, you'll end up alienated." "Oh, c'mon." "You can turn your head, you can live giving with your back to reality Carmen, but trust me, this is for sure: the system leaves no escape, this show is meant to make us hate our roles ultimately." "Rosa, are you trying to get bring me down or something? What have I done to you in on this bright autumn day? Look at the clouds, aren't they cute and chubby? Quit that crappy job once and for all and stop the existential yapping!" "I can't. There are no clouds in here. Just scorching pale blue sky. I've not saved a single cent. I have to get a euro-mattress before moving on from this slavery." "You won't save anything if in your scarce six free hours per day you behave like a flea in a dog race." "What do you want me to do? At least wasting money gives me inner peace." "Rat, you have me worried, really." "There is no midpoint mouse, once I leave this job I'm going to enroll directly in that sanctuary." "The heck..!?" "Yeah, it's now or never, like Dean Martin said. I told you, I need a radical change, I've got to..." "Wait, wait, wait. Dean Martin didn't...""Oh, listen to me Carmen! All the revelations I've had for the past five months at on night shifts point towards the same direction." "Sure. You could use some sleep." "I can't overlook the truth anymore, the facts are being displayed in Arial bold right in front of my eyes. As soon as I save enough, I'll move to the hills and stay silent for a good while, maybe years, who knows." "I.. I mean" "I don't expect anything other than your unconditional support and faith on in me, as usual. Lil' mouse, this is it. I'm done. I don't belong to this world anymore. I shall leave. Soon. To reunite myself with the mother source and become one with it. I've said spoken. Period. Stop. The end." "Rosa, you are nuts." " Gotta get back to work. Will call you later. Send me the song you told me about. I need to keep my ears away from this wasps' nest." "Hang on rat, everything will be fine(?)." "I love you mouse." "Love you more. Bye."

Good job Carmen! A couple of minor edits and prepositional daggers, but otherwise well done! ;)