Julio
Famous or successful? Nowadays a lot of young people, or teenagers, have dream of being famous. They watch differents TV programs, some of them, it suggests that you could earn a lot of money without working. I think this kind of famous is temporal and, in my point of view, for people who aren't realistic. Other case is when you become famous for your work, because you have differents skills and you work hardly, like actors, some singers, sportsman....However, be famous are more disadvantages than advantages, at least for me. For example, the lack of privacy, the photographers, you can´t going out without someone are following to you... For me, this kind of things couldn't pay with money. On the other hand, you can be a successful person, but not so well-known. In that case you have privacy, you work in something that you are good and earn enough money for your style life. In conclusion I prefer be a successful than a famous person.
1

Famous or successful?

Nowadays a lot of young people, or teenagers,dream of being famous. They watch different TV programs, some of which suggest that you could earn a lot of money without working.
I think this kind of famous is temporal and, in my point of view, for people who aren't realistic. Another  case is when you become famous because of your work, because you have various skills and you work hard, like actors, some singers, sportsman....However, being famous has more disadvantages than advantages, at least for me. For example, the lack of privacy, the photographers, you can´t going out without someone following  you.For me, this kind of thing couldn't be compensated for by  money.
On the other hand, you can be a successful person, but not so well-known. In that case you have privacy, you work in something that you are good at and earn enough money for your style life.

In conclusion I prefer be a successful than a famous person.