Maggie
A New Staff Time flies! I have been gone through the first month in my workplace. Although I am still not familiar with every detail, at least I took over every pressure as a junior nurse. It is difficult to study English and work at the same day. Because I am too exhausted and sleepy to study or exercise after work.(most of day I delay work off) But, when I determined to be a professional, having realized it would be struggle. I think the training is worthy and it could make me more progress. So I cherish every teach from the senior nurses and study related research as possible as I could. Last, hope every goal I made will be reached in the future and keep moving on!

A New Staff Member

Time flies!
I have already been working for a month. gone through the first month in my workplace.
Although I am still not familiar with every detail, at least I took over managed every pressure as a junior nurse.
It is difficult to study English and work at on the same day, because I am too exhausted and sleepy to study or exercise after work. I work overtime most days?(most of day I delay work off)
But, when I determined to be a professional, I realised that  having realized it would be a struggle.
I think the training is worthy and it could help make me more progress further.
So I cherish every teach lesson from the senior nurses and study related research as often as possible as I could.
Last, I hope every goal I had made will be reached in the future and that I keep moving forward on!

Good luck,Maggie I really admire nurses because I think they work really hard.I hope that you will make good progress here.