vimmlarawat
The Festival of Durga Pooja and Vijyadashmi This month is full of the festivals. The Durga pooja is a festival of the Hindus. This last for nine days. We keep fast for nine days as the Godess Dura has nine forms. Each day is associated with her different name. At ninth day of the fast people call small girls to their home for eating. Delicious food is made for them. They are considered the symbolic of the Goddess Durga. Feeding these small girls means taking the blessing of the Goddess Duga. The tenth day is called the Vijya Dashmi. This day the Ravana is burnt. The metholody behind it is that the Lod Ram killed the Ravana that day. It is celebrated as the victory of goodness over bad or evil. This day depict that truth always win over evil and false. On the day of Vijaya Dashmi three effigies are made consisting of Rawana, Meghdoot and Kumbhakaran. They three of them were brothers or we can say evil who were killed by Lord Ram. This is the one of our main festival of Hindus. We get off this day. Everywhere there is hustle and bustle. These effigies are burnt on Large gound. People gather there in crowd. All group of people can be seen but specially children. Stalls of all kind, from eating to playing to music to entertaninment are placed. People make enjoyment. Finally at the evening around between six to 8 p.m, according to every locality or town or city these effigies are burnt. Huge Crackers are placed inside the effigies. They make hugh noise when burn. After completion of burning, people return to their home. After twenty days of this festival come the Diwali. The day when Lord Ram came back home after fourteen years of exile. Diwali is celebrated in the happiness of their return to home.

The Festival of Durga Pooja and Vijyadashmi

This month is full of the festivals. The Durga Pooja is a festival of the Hindus. This lasts for nine days. We keep fast for nine days as the Goddess Durga has nine forms. Each day is associated with her different names. At On the ninth day of the fast, people call small girls to their homes for eating to eat. Delicious food is made for them. They are considered the symbolic symbols of the Goddess Durga. Feeding these small girls means taking the blessing of the Goddess Durga. The tenth day is called the Vijya Dashmi. On this day, the Ravana is burnt. The metholody reasoning behind it is that the Lord Ram killed the Ravana that day. It is celebrated as the victory of goodness over bad or  good over evil*This day depicts that truth always wins over evil and false falsehoods. On the day of Vijaya Dashmi, three effigies are made consisting of to represent Ravana, Meghdoot and Kumbhakaran. They three of them were brothers or we can say evil who** were killed by Lord Ram. This is the one of our main festivals of as Hindus. We get off this day this day off. Everywhere There is hustle and bustle everywhere. These effigies are burnt on Large gound a large piece of ground. People gather there in crowd. All groups of people can be seen, but especially children. Stalls of all kinds, from eating, to playing, to music to and entertaninment, are placed. People make enjoyment enjoy themselves. Finally at in the evening around between six to 8 and eight p.m, according to every locality or town or city these effigies are burnt according to every locality, town or city. Huge firecrackers are placed inside the effigies. They make hugh a huge noise when burnt. After completion of the burning completes, people return to their homes. After twenty days of this festival comes the Diwali: the day when Lord Ram came back home after fourteen years of exile. Diwali is celebrated in the happiness of their return to home.

*What you originally wrote isn't incorrect. However, the phrases "good vs. evil" and "good and evil" are said so commonly together that "good over evil" sounds much more natural.

**I think saying "The three of them were demons who were killed by Lord Ram." would be best to show that they were evil, but also keep a nice sentence flow. Also, weren't they the Ravana, his brother, and his son, not brothers?

The Festivals of Durga Pooja and Vijyadashmi

This month is full of the festivals. The Durga Pooja is a Hindu festival of the Hindus. [Nothing wrong with what you wrote but this is shorter] and lasts for nine days. We keep fast for the duration of this period as because of the nine forms of the Goddess Dura has nine forms. [I have changed this because this way emphasizes the different forms rather than the Goddess herself] Each day is associated with her different different form and has  its own name. On the ninth day of the fast people [You have already mentioned it, so don't repeat, such repetition or emphasis implies the reader is stupid] small girls are allowed back to their homes to break the fastThere, delicious food awaits! They had been considered as the representation of the Goddess. To feed them symbolizes the receiving of the Goddess' blessing. The tenth day is called the Vijya Dashmi. This is the day when an effigy of Ravana is burnt. The myth/story/ behind it is that the Lord Rama killed slew the demon on that day. It is celebrated as the victory of good over evil. This day depictthat truth always triumphs over evil and falsehood. On this day, three effigies of the three brothers, Ravana, Meghdoot and Kumbhakaran are made.

As one of our main Hindu festival, of Hindus. we get off this day off. Everywhere There is hustle and bustle everywhere. These effigies are burnt on a large open area gound. People gather there in Great crowds gathered to watch the ceremony and . All group of people can be seen but especially children are especially thrilled. There are many stalls all over the place providing food, games of all kind, from eating to playing to music to and entertaninment are placed. People Everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly. make enjoyment. Finally, at the evening some time from  around between six 6pm - 8 pm, according to every locality or town or city local preference, these effigies are burnt. Huge firecrackers are placed inside the effigies. They make hugnoiseas they explode. when burn. After completion of burning, people With the end of the burning, everyone returns to their home. After Twenty days of this festival come the later is Diwali. This festival presents the day of joy of the people when Lord Rama came back home after returns from his fourteen years of exile. Diwali is celebrated in the happiness of their return to home.

Hi, can you help me in talking over Skype to improve in speaking & listening English. Only voice call. My ID is nahanhassan.