Dasha Rudyk
Questions about the Second World War (Imagine that one of your relatives fought during the Second World War. Write the questions you want to ask him.) - Who was the bravest person you have met in the battlefield? - What can you say about your commander-in-chief? It was wise and brave person, wasn't he? - How many people have you killed? Was it too hard for you to do it? - Who you made friends with during the war? - As for you, did there were enough reasons to start that horrible war? - Where were you fought?
1

Questions about the Second World War

(Imagine that one of your relatives fought during the Second World War. Write the questions you want to ask him.)

- Who was the bravest person you have met in the battlefield?
- What can you say about your commander-in-chief? It He was wise and brave person, wasn't he?
- How many people have did you kill? Was it too hard for you to do it?
- Whom did you made friends with during the war? OR What friends did you make during the war?
- As for you,In your opinion,  did there were there enough reasons to start that horrible war?
- Where were did you fight?

In the US "commander-in-chief" refers to the president. I imagine you're asking about the battlefield commander. Your questions should be in the simple past because these are completed events that happened a long time ago and the person you're asking presumably isn't in the military anymore. 

1

Questions about the Second World War

- Who was the bravest person you have met on the battlefield?
- What can you say about your commander-in-chief? He was a wise and brave person, wasn't he?
- How many people have you killed? Was it hard for you to do?
- Who you made friends with during the war?
- In your opinion, was there enough reason to start that horrible war?
- Where did you fight at?

I ask him who really started war ? What happened in Munich agreement in 1939 before war ?
Hi! If you need help with spoken English, I'm glad to help you! I promise to go very slow and very patient! I am always looking for new friends all over the world! Please add me to Skype: jason_s1972 . Thanks and take care! :) -- Jason
My father was one of many who fought in that war. Like many, he never wanted to talk about it, no matter what the question was.