Jenny
English Media Dear English-speaking friends, I've heard that one of the best ways to learn a language is through watching films or listening to music in that language. Could you suggest some websites with songs or films that I could buy or download to practice English?
http://kickass.to/ there you can look for any english movie. What i do, is to donwload the movie with english subtitles.
Yes Jenny, listening to music, watching movies, and listening to the radio can help with training your ear to hear the nuances of the language. Language is more than just words put together in a particular order. You have inflection, intonation, accents, and more. Watching TV, listening to music, and radio alone won't teach you the language but can help you train your ears and recall vocabulary that you have learned. Search tune.in for radio station that interest you. Right now I am learning Russian and French. I listen to a Russian radio station every morning for 15 minutes as I get dressed for the day. I find that I can recognize more and more words every day. I also try to watch French films as often as I can. I recommend watching movies in your target language with subtitles in your target language (not your native language). That way you can read the words on your screen as you hear them being spoken. I second Hasan's recommendation for Ted Talks. That is the a great way to hear people speak English the natural way. Ignore Missionary Tom, no one speaks Old English anymore and it won't help you unless you're an actor in Shakespearean plays. Good Luck!
Hi Jenny,i think this notion or submission, is not altogether correct. By my own personal experience, of learning Russian since April this year,the best way to learn a foreign language is to start from its foundation, be zealous and be consistent.
you can listen VOA
I would like to learn english with you My count of skype is alexisbarrios.32 Thank